DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weekend!

Yay, it's the weekend! It was actually a nice weekend (well, so far. I don't want to jinx it). A friend visited for the day, ending with a cookout. Today I got to sleep late, watched some of the Indy 500 with the DH and brainstormed a new story idea with Pigtails. Oh, and I played Pokemon trading cards with K-man and got my butt whooped because I have no clue what I'm doing or if he even knows what he's doing. But he was happy, and actually did some math in the process, so that's a good thing. I even wrote the new story idea, imagine that.

So today I'm wondering, what kind of books do you like? Spicy hot books, adventure books, fantasy, historical...What makes you turn the page and read more?

I personally enjoy a ton of different book ideas. Some weeks I want spicy, other weeks I want fantasy. I skimmed the new Anne McCaffery books that were written with her son--hated them. He might be her son but he doesn't 'feel' the whole dragon world thing. I just found a bunch of books I got at the last conference that I need to read--a mix of romantic suspense and comedy. The book I'm writing now is a spicy idea I had. Pigtails is putting me up to this. We'll see what happens.

So what do you enjoy reading?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

10:39 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home