DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Houston, we have FISH!

Or maybe that should read, "Houston, we have MORE fish!" Because today the tank of death has had it's certificate of health reinstated.

Since the birth of our fishtank, we've been taking the water for analysis at the local pet store. During that time, we lost Summertime the frog while the tank cycled, which means basically the water adjusted to fish wastes while trying to grow happy bacteria to combat the said fish wastes.


Well, the tank has cycled, so we brought home Spot the pleco (those algae eaters) and Summertime the frog. As we rode home with our fish, K-man says, "When I die, I want to be buried with my fish."

So I ask, "Does that mean you're getting flushed down the toilet, too?"

The little one laughs hysterically and informs me, "He's too big to fit down the toilet!"

I just love my warped little kids.

So the 2 goldfish, Zoom and Multi, are hysterical to watch now that they're discovered the intruders. They've been hovering over the frog wondering what the hell it is. Then they'll go over to Spot and hover over him. In between they're sucking up the food on the floor of the tank because God only knows when the next meal is (it's at 8:00 usually, the little fin pigs). Spot must think he's died and gone to pleco heaven because we have more algae than his little heart can handle.

Other than that, I've gotten quite a bit done on the poodles (I'm doing potty training right now. It's making me think back and remember my senile dog's puppy days. Man, was he CUTE). The birthday party was a huge success. The cupcakes were edible (thanks to the babysitter) and I'm getting ready to finish up more poodles.

Catch you in the A.M.!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poodles and cupcakes and fish... oh my ;-)

Dude, glad you got new fishie friends, your party rocked and you've got a handle on the potty training of poodles.

I've got a craving for cupcakes.

8:15 PM PDT  
Blogger TrishJ said...

Too bad, Tawny, we ate them all!! And you honestly don't want me to bake you more. I am a BAD baker...

12:18 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home