DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Friday, May 26, 2006

Freaky Friday

It's Friday, and the movie Freaky Friday is on. I have to say, this is one weird movie. I can't imagine switching places with my mom (and I like my mom). Though I will say, since I've grown up and had kids, I find myself saying and doing stuff like my mom would do (have you ever done that?). You know, the, "Don't make me come up there!" and, "Don't make me turn this car around!" That sort of stuff.

But I wondered, as I watched the movie, if I could trade places for one day with someone, who would it be? I think I'd like to trade places with Wonder Woman. I like the thought of the invisible jet, and spinning the golden lasso thingie. Then she can come and whip my kids into shape.

So who would you like to trade places with for a day?

2 Comments:

Blogger MJFredrick said...

I would like to trade places with Nora Roberts ;)

3:04 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

10:39 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home