DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

What Goddess Are YOU?

I have a goddess friend: her name is Athena. I've always been jealous of Athena. She's a brilliant writer, a good friend, AND she's a goddess. So I decided, what the hay (or is it hey?) I'll get my own goddess title. To hell with jealousy. I'm taking over the heavens. So here's my goddess title:





You Are Artemis!



Brave, and a natural born leader.

You're willing to fight for what you believe in...

And willing to make tough decisions.

Don't forget - the people around you have ideas too!



I'm sure Julie can give us more of a goddess lesson, but Artemis was the twin to Apollo, the Sun God and was into hunting yet preserving mystical animals and other really cool stuff. I like that idea. I have no problem with changing some jerk that cuts off my chariot into a bear and then shooting him with an arrow right through the heart. Nothing like a little roadrage, Goddess-style. I also have no problem with protecting the unicorns and other mystical animals with my trusty bow and arrow (mind you, I've never shot a bow and arrow in real life, but I'm game for anything). So I guess Artemis is good for me! Go me!

So what goddess are YOU?

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

This thing's all screwed up. It says I'm Aphrodite and we all know I'm Medusa or Sekhmet or Tiamat or Iormungand or something. (Was Iormungand female? Hmmm.)

Anyway. www.pantheon.org for all your god and goddess needs. With photos. Enjoy.

8:53 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home