DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Belated Mom's Day!

Happy Belated Mother's Day!! My urchins blessed me with hand-made gifts, made me a breakfast of poptarts and helped me pick out little plants (I got 2 of the sweetest tiny boxwoods. I adore boxwoods.) We also had lunch AND dinner out (Mc D's and Friendly's. K-man proclaimed Friendly's to be the best restaurant EVER, and we should have tipped the lady at least $10.)

We also went to the rodeo. In the rain. We were showered with mud when the bronc horses went by, which made the kids giggle. A cowboy got bucked off and lost his boot (a total Tide moment, let me tell you). I want to come back as a bucking bull when I die (or a bucking horse). Anyone that harnesses my most deadly trait, makes me work for 8 seconds then feeds my fat face is golden in my book.

So for entertainment today, I decided to find out which horrid piece of literature I am. I don't think this book describes me, but I could be wrong. Go see what miserable book you are and check back:




take the WHAT BAD BOOK ARE YOU test.


and go to mewing.net. not as good as reading a good book, but way better than a bad one.

3 Comments:

Blogger MJFredrick said...

Sounds like a memorable day, T!

4:21 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy LM day to you to, T. Are you drinking your water?? See you can try to hide but you can't. I will always find you. :-)

8:27 PM PDT  
Blogger TrishJ said...

Water...what's that????

T

4:01 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home