DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Monkeys

So last night, I get up to turn on the bathroom light for the little one (her princess night light died) and come back to bed. It's 1:45 AM, and the DH says to me, "I should try to do more evil."

Now, I have NO CLUE how we got to that (there must have been more dialogue in there somewhere). So I say, half-asleep: "You can't. There isn't a monkey for that."

DH: :::snorts::: "What do you mean?"

Me: "You know--See no evil, Speak no evil, Hear no evil? There isn't a 'Do no evil'."

DH: "If there isn't a do no evil monkey, then I can do more evil, then. There's nothing to stop me from doing it."

I just remember mumbling that he couldn't do more evil, and going back to sleep.

So my burning question of the day is: Was there REALLY a 'do no evil' monkey, and it got destroyed, or was it left off intentionally as a governmental ploy to be able to rule the world one day?

I'm thinking there WAS a fourth monkey, and he was either A) handcuffed, and couldn't keep up with the trio, so he went and drank himself silly at a bar (with a straw, he's handcuffed, remember) and became the subject of a velvet painting B) Assaulted by a band of roving hyenas and roasted for being evil C) Got lost in some old lady's closet and was never seen again. D) Broken, like in the spoof on the Ten commandments... "I give you these 4...:::crash:::3 evil monkeys! Heed what they say!"

Take your pick. I know, I'm nuts. It happens when you send your little one to kindergarten orientation. It makes one a little loopy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Next time ask him if he's fed the hippopotomus yet today. That's what I ask the hubby when he's talking in his sleep.

11:37 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home