DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hot Diggity!

I am so THRILLED to learn the least stolen vehicle out there is the Ford Taurus Station wagon! WHOO HOOO! It was even voted the #1 car that AOLers don't want to drive! Hot damn, I never have to lock the car again, because NO ONE is going to take it. Heck, if I park it next to an Escalade (the #1 stolen car) I could probably leave it unlocked, doors open, hood open with the keys in it and the car running.

Though the world isn't partial to the Taurus wagon, I am partial to my Mom-mobile. It can hold 2 beastly kids, one friend, the 100 lb senile dog and a few bikes. Of course, the dog isn't partial to being squished in the back with the bikes, so sometimes he gets sits up front, which is better than Christmas in his little dog world (shhhh, don't tell DH).

It has proven to be a low maintains car. It likes gas, and oil, and that's about it. Which is good, because as a mechanic's wife, the old saying, 'the shoemaker's children go barefoot' is very much in action here. I think I even still have snow tires on my Mom-mobile. Which is okay, since you just NEVER KNOW. There might be a blizzard in June...

Other good things? It has CUP HOLDERS. Need I say more?

So yep, go drive your Escalades, your Seabrings, your other fancy cars. I'll stick to my Mom-mobile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I've got a Jeep. In the summer, when the cloth top is on, we leave the doors unlocked in the hopes that a theif would open the door instead of cut their way in with a knife. (The radio is worth about five dollars. The top is worth about three hundred.)

If I hadn't taken a vow to never drive a station wagon, ever, I might consider one.

8:26 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home