DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yay, TAWNY!

My friend Tawny (www.tawnyweber.com) sold her first book on Monday. She'll be a Blaze writer! I'm so very proud because she's stuck with writing through the thick and thin, when she thought she'd never sell, when the lines closed or changed...She just kept on typing. Her writing has won many contests, has captured GH finals and has captivated many an agent and editor. I know many husbands that are happy to have their wives read her work...it's that HOT, and that GOOD!!! LOL.

At one website (www.smartbitchestrashybooks.com), they give out stupid titles when someone wins something. I'm so jealous I could just spit nails, but I decided, HEY, I'm bigger than that! I have my own blog, why not make up my own titles? So Tawny gets to be the first Dude with a title.

Kneel, Tawny, and receive your title: Tawny, I dub thee Queen of the Sultry Gypsies and Keeper of the sexy stilettos!

CONGRATS ON YOUR SALE! May there be many more to come, and sold-out shelves all over the country.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOO to Tawny! It's so about time. She deserves this in so many ways. All hail the Queen of Sultry Gypsies and the Keeper of Sexy Stilletos! CONGRATS!!!!!

7:45 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I get a crown with that? Or a deck of tarot cards and a hot pair of Manolos??? LOL

I LOVE the title - thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

8:22 PM PDT  
Blogger TrishJ said...

What's a Manolo??? Like, Barry????

EWWWWW......

Congrats again, Tawny!

T.

8:30 PM PDT  
Blogger Janice Lynn said...

Woo hoo! This is so cool!!! Very proud of you & all hail the Queen!!

8:40 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home