DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Monday, July 24, 2006

Lazy Monday

OOoh, my Monday is pretty sweet so far. Grandma took the kids overnight for a sleepover. Since she's a sucker for punishment, she has all of the grandchildren and a friend over. Silly grandma. Unfortunately, because there were no children to attend to the senile dog's needs, he got me up to feed, water and turn him out for his morning potty. Of course, he didn't want these items at the same time. He'd wait until I fell back asleep and then poke me with his long wet nose again. He's sleeping now, I should go over and poke him a few times.

Racing was AWESOME! Little One earned her Furby! In case you didn't know, I bribed her with a Furby or a purple puppy if she kept up with her friend Kelsey. Now, you may think this is mean, making a little kid go fast. Let me tell you, I have dirty laundry that can drive faster than that girl of mine. I'm afraid she's going to get sideswiped by one of the faster kids, so I decided to get her up to speed to put a little bribe out there. So she earned her Furby because not only did she keep up, but she PASSED Kelsey on the last lap!

K-man had a good race day, with a fourth place finish. He spun himself out the last lap but was happy trying to steal second position and spinning than settling for third.

The MIL sweater is almost DONE! I'm down to the neck ribbing. As soon as it's done I'll get Julie to show me how to post it. I'm thinking about the next project now.

And I'm working on Men in Belly dance. Yes, men dance too. It's interesting and a little scary.

That's it for Monday. I promise to start blogging more again. It's hard in summer, let me tell you.

1 Comments:

Blogger MJFredrick said...

LOL - sounds like a great weekend!

Dirty laundry....sheesh.

8:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home