DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hurray!

We had a great weekend of racing. K-man got his first win! Out of four races, he finished first, second, third and fourth, for an overall finish of second place. He brought home this honking huge trophy--if Julie ever shows me how to load pics, I'll show you.

Today was a most awesome day so far. I painted lovely margarita glasses for my newly published friend Tawny Weber. She's having a drawing for them, so go to her website and see what you have to do to win those beauties. I figured out how to load pictures into the computer from the camera and shipped them off.

Then I grocery shopped. Which doesn't sound exciting, but I did it WITHOUT KIDS. There was no screaming and yelling, begging, pleading, and threats. Not a one. I did warn the grocery boy I might start yelling at him just to make the experience seem more 'normal', and he laughed.

I have written 2 articles about lawn care--have 5 more to do. Rabbit manure has more nitrogen than cow or chicken manure, FYI. I imagine that's why the TelleTubbies have such lovely lawn on their show--if you haven't seen them, they have rabbits hopping about everywhere.

On the knitting front--yes, I've started knitting again. I'm finishing a sweater for my MIL that I started when one of the kids was an infant. So it's at least 5 years old. I'm up to the neck part, which is pretty fun, changing colors. When I figure how to load pics, I'll show you.

AND...That's about it. It's been hotter than hell here--I'm sure I saw the devil standing on the street corner yesterday afternoon. I'm busy feeling happy in the semi-heat of 85 degrees and moderate humidity.

Bye until later!