DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Well, Crap.

That last post was pretty crappy, wasn't it? I did really try to upload the pictures (because I know you're dying to see my bananas) but I can't figure it out, despite the depth of knowledge and smarts and brains that I possess. I have put a holler out to my right-hand woman, Julie to help me post the pictures (which means I whine and grovel in a pathetic email).

Today is the first day of two day racing at the track. The kids are excited--Little One because she can see Kelsey her friend, K-man because he's gonna kick big kid booty with the kart. We shall see.

I spent last night baking cookies for the event (at 11 pm, after a skinny dip in the kiddy pool that left me refreshed and ready to bake). I got to see Jimmy Kimmel (the ultimate guilty pleasure, because he's on at 12am). He had a very plausible reason for the public not seeing TomKat's Suri baby yet: Tom sold her to the devil.

Yes, Jimmy Kimmel has decided that at some point in his career, Tom made a pact with the devil to give him his first child if he became famous (this was way before Risky Business). So years pass, no kids. Tom adopts, the Devil shakes his head. "Pop out a kid, Tom." So he gets Kate pregnant and they give the baby to the devil to thank him.

For some reason, this sounds sadder and more insane at 8:00am then it 12:00 am. We'll have to chock that up to the scent of cookies and the hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home