DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

For Leslie...

My PUBLISHED friend Leslie Dicken is convinced I am crazy, so I decided to take this blogthings test to prove to her once and for all that my medication is working and I AM NOT NUTS.

And NO, I have not looked at the CD. It is staring at me now, resembling the senile dog when he begs.

I shall return with the CD results. Later. Maybe.






You Are 65% Normal

(Really Normal)








Otherwise known as the normal amount of normal

You're like most people most of the time

But you've got those quirks that make you endearing

You're unique, yes... but not frighteningly so!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I love this:
"But you've got those quirks that make you endearing
You're unique, yes... but not frighteningly so!"
65% normal, eh? Well...I suppose that's sort of not too weird. LOL!
I love ya, dude, for all of those endearing, unique quirks you have.

You rock!!! Now open that CD and see what's on there. I bet nothing on there sucks!!

6:34 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess I shouldn't whine about you too much, I took the "Weird" test and this is what it said:

***You Are 50% Weird***

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!

6:38 AM PDT  
Blogger TrishJ said...

Maybe that's the problem, Les...You are weird but you think you're normal, so you look at me and think I'm weird.

HA.

T

11:44 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home