DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

School Time Yet?

I'm ready to kill some of these kids. Mind you, there's only two, but at times they seem as loud and as messy as 1000 kids. My friend, Mary, had a counter for when school was out of session (she's a teacher). I'm fixing to get one so I know how much longer I have them home. Either that, or I'm getting some duct tape.

I am hip-deep in lawn care articles and fixing to move on to belly dancing soon (writing about, not doing, as we don't need an 8.0 earthquake here on the east coast). The naughty story is on hold, though Pigtails is begging me to work on it. She's just jealous because I can write bad words, and she can't. :::grin:::

I'm also yearning to knit again after reading Julie's blog (scroll down to see the lacy goodness) about her scarves that she's making for Christmas presents :::sigh:::. I do miss knitting. I don't get to do it much because it annoys the tendons.

Other than that, things are quiet. I've suspended building the ark as the sun has been out for two days straight. I'll let you know if I take that project up again :::wink:::.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya', Trish! I love 'em but my kids have been driving me crazy. One minute they're hugging, the next they're biting.

One more year and then the oldest goes to kindergarden. :o)

Leigh

10:02 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home