DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Go, K-man!

K-man got second place in his regional race yesterday. I didn't go--Little One and I stayed home and vegged because it was looking like rain there. However, it didn't and he raced like a little demon.

In other news, I'm working on building an ark this week, seeing we've had NOTHING BUT RAIN for eons, and we have nothing but rain scheduled from Wednesday on through God knows when. Of course, the skies will clear Monday and Tuesday to honor Athena's visit. Then it's back to rain.

burning question of the day: If you had to build an ark, what 2 animals would you leave behind?

I'd leave behind the squirrels and the mosquitoes. I hate squirrels--we call them tree rats in this house. They destroy my garbage bags (they rip open holes in the bags) and they get into my birdfood and they do nothing nice for me. Mosquitoes need no explanation. They're vile, and Little One gets so itchy from their bites...

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Cockroaches, for obvious reasons, and moles, because I've got a yard full of them and can't see what possible purpose they serve.

12:13 PM PDT  
Blogger TrishJ said...

they are eating your grubs! Get yourself some grub control to spread in July, and you'll get rid of the moles.

this public service message brought to you by: WriteMama.

8:05 PM PDT  
Blogger MJFredrick said...

I agree - mosquitoes. And....mockingbirds. They're just mean.

YAY to K-Man!

4:48 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home