DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads, to those that have a dad, wish they had a dad, are dating or married to a dad, and everyone in between.

DH took his lovely children to see CARS at the theater. He said it was hilarious, even for him (and he hates everything). Little One found it just as enjoyable, though she was mad that McDonald's didn't have CARS toys in the happy meals (damned McDonald's).

Other than that...Not much going on. The solution to drink for tomorrow is NASTY in texture. It's like watery jello and glue mixed together. It's even WORSE cold, because it's even more thick and slippery and nasty. I've had my fill of broth, and I was dreaming about devilled eggs earlier (I haven't eaten since breakfast). I HATE DEVILLED EGGS, so I know I'm hungry if I'm dreaming about them.

DH doesn't know this yet, but after the procedure, he's dragging my hungry self to Dunkin Donuts for a bagel and coffee. Don't tell, or he'll drag his feet. I'm better to say, "Ooh! Ooh! Turn here!" Then jump out fast. Don't fear for my life, I'm used to doing this .

I'll be back tomorrow to update you on the procedure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smooshy hugs and cyber hand holding (well, maybe) during your procedures today, Trish!!!

12:35 AM PDT  
Blogger TrishJ said...

Thanks, Tawny!

It all went well.

T

1:26 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home