DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

That Julie!

Julie the Samari Knitter is responsible for many things here at Dude, like the Dude Counter and the Dude Locator. Now she's gotten me hooked on blogthings. I took one test (what song should I strip to) but I shouldn't share the results because this is a sort of a family show. So instead, I'll share this one...

What kind of chocolate are you?

You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostelgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.


Log in, let me know what kind you are!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Weirdly, I am dark chocolate. I'm supposed to live live to the fullest and skate on the edge and stuff. Hmmmm.

6:03 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home