DUDE!

Where craziness reigns supreme...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

WOW!

I have been resisting change since the beginning of time. I'm one of those that keep the same sneakers because they are 'broken in'. Blogger has been begging me to change over to their new format for months and I've blithely ignored them, until today. Finally, I decided to change over to the new blogger format, and so far, I'm impressed. They give me font choices (though none of them are exactly exciting. It's still a choice). I get font size choices! See that? I can make things big or small, or in different colors! Though I'm resistant to change I do like having choices, since in my home my only choice is between putting the dog out NOW or cleaning up some one's mess NOW. The senile dog usually wins.

This weekend happens to be camping for the cub scouts, which means the menfolk are sleeping in the wilderness and doing muddy boy-type things. It's supposed to be around 32 degrees tonight, so we'll see how much they complain when they get back.

Little One and I are having 'girl time' which means at the moment I get to watch cartoons while she plays in her room. If I turn the cartoons off I'll get yelled at. Other than that, things are quiet. I like quiet and changeless. Unless the change means I'll get font colors!

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice Lynn said...

Oh man, if you've gone over to the dark side, that means I'm going to have to seriously consider...

I do like your font changes...

Okay, will see what I can do my next day off...yes, I am totally procrastinating. :)

8:16 PM PST  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I just moved into Beta land myself, and honestly, I can't see much of a difference (yet).

Anywhoo, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!! for the Six Weird Things meme. Visit me to find out more.

3:20 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home